pxhere.com In Magnitogorsk, a four-year-old child stuck a needle up his nose and then breathed it into himself. Doctors had to remove the dangerous object with the help of a complex and unpleasant procedure. The frightened parents of the baby turned to the medical institution. As it turned out, the needle was stuck in the … Read more
In the Moscow region, doctors saved a patient with advanced inflammation of the appendages. This was reported on Monday, December 5, on the website of the regional Ministry of Health. A 34-year-old woman was admitted to the Podolsky maternity hospital with acute pain in the lower abdomen. On ultrasound, doctors saw an advanced stage of … Read more
Vesti.Ru and Rusfond teamed up to help seriously ill children. As part of the project, we talk about children and their parents who are in trouble, experiencing grief and need, desperate to find funds for treatment. There is nothing more terrible than the suffering of a child – and nothing more joyful than his recovery. … Read more
A month later, there is a slight tension, according to the specialist, people begin to get bored, the first shortage of a person begins. But again, nothing threatens the relationship yet. .
An aggressive man attacked a zookeeper in the city of Berezovsky. The woman tried to save the husky puppy, but received several blows, the publication “Golden Hill” reported. .
A worker of the colony heard a scream in the forest next to the railway. In the end, she found the victim, who was immobilized due to severe cold. The woman called her husband, who called an ambulance. As a result, the citizen was hospitalized. .
Employees of the Tyumen hospital helped a man with a wire in his eye. Thanks to the efforts of doctors, he can see again. This was reported on the page of the institution in the social network “VKontakte”. .
pxhere.com The Ministry of Natural Resources of the Novosibirsk Region told how they managed to save a rare Red Book bird from death. According to the agency, a farm worker in the village of Izynsky, Toguchinsky District, found an exhausted bird on the ground and immediately called the specialists. The state inspector and the veterinarian … Read more
The incident took place in the city of Kushva. According to the worker, during the repair of the roof, he was distracted, unfastened the safety cable and fell. As a result, the man was diagnosed with a closed craniocerebral injury, chest contusion, concussion and multiple fractures. .