Gas exploded in a residential building in the Nizhny Novgorod Zavolzhye Emergency services of the Nizhny Novgorod city of Zavolzhye reported an explosion. According to them, gas detonated in a residential building. The explosion thundered earlier in Yaroslavl. A 40-year-old man was injured, RIAMO reported. .

The driver of the passenger car died after a collision with a truck on the highway Nizhny Novgorod – Saratov

The accident occurred at about 07:30 on the 529th km of the Nizhny Novgorod – Saratov highway. According to preliminary data, the 66-year-old driver of a domestic car lost control and crashed into a heavy truck, receiving fatal injuries. .

The All-Russian ESG Forum “SO.ZNANIE” started in Nizhny Novgorod

The All-Russian ESG-forum “SO.ZNANIE” began its work in the capital of the Volga region. On December 1-3, experts will discuss the issues of sustainable development of the regions of our country in accordance with the principles of ESG. “There was a completely unique interest in the forum, which we did not even predict. A total … Read more

Art with a portrait of a hero of the USSR decorated a boarding school in Nizhny Novgorod

The work was designed by local artist Anton Tabatchikov. This mural became the 84th art within the Social Graffiti project. The grand opening of the mural took place on November 30. The students of the school carried the national flag, sang the anthem and the song “Forward, Russia!”, talked about the biography of Georgy Maslyakov. … Read more

A man died under the wheels of Renault on a night road near Nizhny Novgorod

The incident occurred tonight on the highway in the Balakhna region. Judging by the recording from the DVR, pedestrians appeared on the road suddenly: the road was poorly lit, and the driver did not immediately see the men standing on the roadway. .

Father and five-year-old son were poisoned by exhaust gases in the village of Nizhny Novgorod region

The accident happened to a man and his five-year-old son in the Nizhny Novgorod region. An adult Russian and a child were poisoned by exhaust gases from a gasoline generator, writes the Mash Telegram channel. .