Patrushev said that the West has turned Ukraine into a global springboard for extremism

The United States has been trying to revive fascism in Europe since the end of World War II, and Ukraine has now been turned by the West into the main world platform for far-right extremism. This was announced on September 30 by Secretary of the Security Council of the Russian Federation Nikolai Patrushev. “An extremely … Read more

Economists told how the increase in the dollar supply led to a recession in the global economy

The United States plans to raise the Federal Reserve’s key rate to 4.5% in 2023. The Chinese edition of the Global Times writes that this will lead to a global economic earthquake. Leading researcher at RISS, specialist in economics Pavel Zakharov does not consider the prospects for the global economy so pessimistic, but believes that … Read more

Global drought and famine were the main reasons for the decline of the economy of East Africa

© Dong Jianghui XinHua / globallookpress Nairobi, 26 September. East Africa is in a complex crisis. According to the forecast of experts, the drought and subsequent famine will lead to a recession in the region’s economies. Employees of the international company Deloitte prepared a report in which they analyzed the parameters of such states as … Read more

The economist explained the impact of the strengthening of the dollar on the global economy

The strengthening of the dollar is more likely a consequence of the crisis, because in fact it means that assets from all over the world go towards the United States, since during the crisis “this is the safest haven.” This was stated on September 25 in a commentary to Izvestia by economist, analyst, associate professor … Read more

The expert assessed the impact of the strengthening dollar on the global economy

It is necessary once and for all to get rid of the idea that the dollar, like any other currency, lives its own independent life and affects something. This was stated to Izvestiya by a financial analyst, candidate of economic sciences Mikhail Belyaev. “In fact, the currency follows the state of the economy, the fluctuations … Read more

The global economy will have to endure a difficult winter without Russian energy resources

Yeni Şafak analyst Yashar Syungyu recalled that Europe bought 40% of all gas consumed from the Russian Federation, and another 20% of the total volume of coal and oil used. At the same time, 40% of the gas that Europe received from Russia was used for industrial purposes. The remaining 60% of Russian deliveries to … Read more

Britain accuses the US of tightening the noose around the neck of the global economy

The Economist: Global economy hurts due to US interest rate hike © AP Photo / Patrick SemanskyFederal Reserve System (FRS) USA © AP Photo / Patrick Semansky Federal Reserve System (FRS) of the USA. Archive photo MOSCOW, September 22 – RIA Novosti. The actions of the US Federal Reserve are hurting the entire global economy, … Read more

Macron warns of a threat to global security as the conflict in Ukraine continues

Alexis Sciard/Keystone Press Agency The continuation of the conflict in Ukraine poses a huge threat to European and global security. This was stated by French President Emmanuel Macron in his speech at the 77th session of the UN General Assembly. The protracted crisis provokes a large-scale conflict situation, he noted. The security of each state … Read more