A seven-year-old girl almost died when she fell through the ice on a pond in the Moscow region. The director of the house of culture in the village of Belaya Kolp came to her aid, the MK edition reports. .
The child was taken to the hospital with a suspected intestinal infection. His grandmother said that at first the condition of her grandson was stabilized. Some time later, the student began to have severe headaches, after which he fell into a coma. .
The accident happened to a first-grader from St. Petersburg while the boy was in his father’s garage in Obukhovo. The child was poisoned by an unknown liquid and was hospitalized, TV channel 78 writes, citing a source in the law enforcement agencies of the Northern capital.
pxhere.com A pensioner from Samara, who dragged a seven-year-old girl into an apartment and harassed her, was sent for a psychiatric examination, writes kp.ru. In August, a resident of the Upravlenchesky village grabbed a schoolgirl by the hair, dragged her home, undressed her and began to touch her genitals. The victim was released only an … Read more
Over the year, the basic set of a first-grader, which includes clothes, shoes, stationery, has risen in price by 13.91% for boys, by 11.25% for girls, Rosstat calculated. According to him, in order to recruit a first-grader to school, parents need to spend 22.2 thousand rubles, and a first-grader – 26.8 thousand rubles. The “basic … Read more
pxhere.com The Ulyanovsk teacher was detained on suspicion of harassing a minor, LIFE writes, citing its own source. It is specified that we are talking about a 56-year-old employee of one of the prestigious educational institutions of Ulyanovsk. There he led a chess club and taught electives in electronics. It all happened in October last … Read more
According to the investigation, on January 22, 2022, the defendant released her pets for uncontrolled walking outside her household. As a result, the dogs attacked a first grader who was returning from school. The schoolgirl received injuries incompatible with life. .
According to preliminary data, someone threw a glass jar of cigarette butts from their balcony, which hit the child’s head. The police are investigating, all the circumstances of the emergency are being clarified.
Voronezh, March 2. An eight-year-old child died while studying at the gymnasium. On the fact of the incident, a criminal case was initiated under the article “Causing death by negligence.” Investigators examined the child’s body and found no external injuries. So far, the exact cause of death of a minor has not been named. Currently, … Read more