One adult and three children were poisoned by carbon monoxide in a village near Nalchik

Federal News Agency
Federal News Agency

Four people, including three children, were hospitalized with signs of gas poisoning in Kabardino-Balkaria. This was reported by the REN TV channel.

All the victims lived in a private house located in the rural settlement of Kenzhe not far from Nalchik. The age of the children is not specified.

Law enforcement officers are establishing the circumstances of the incident. Other details of the incident are being investigated.

Earlier it was reported that five people were poisoned by household gas in Bashkiria. Three of them are children.

.

Leave a Reply