If you are also going to make a plan for LIC, then today we will tell you about a special plan of the company. Let us know that this plan is launched by the company in February. This plan is named Bima Jyoti (LIC Bima Jyoti) policy.
In this policy, customers will get the facility of fixed income as well as a guaranteed return. Explain that this is a non-linked, non-participating plan. After a little investment, you will get Rs 17.5 lakh on maturity, let us tell you how-
In this policy, you get a guarantee in addition to the basic sum assured of Rs 50 per thousand at the end of each year during the term. That is, in this, you will get a guaranteed bonus at 50 rupees per thousand sum assured.
Your basic sum assured in this plan is one lakh rupees. At the same time, there is no upper limit in this. This policy can be taken for 15 to 20 years. PPT will be 10 years for a policy term of 15 years and PPT will be 11 years for a policy of 16 years.
What is the specialty of the policy-
- You can buy this policy online.
- The minimum age limit for this is 18 years.
- Also, the maximum age limit at maturity is 75 years.
- The minimum age of admission in this policy is 90 days and a maximum of 60 years.
- Policy Back Dating Facility
- Customers will get the facility of maturity settlement option.
- There will be an option for maturity and death benefits in installments of 5, 10, and 15 years.
- Guaranteed addition of Rs 50 per thousand per year bonus during the policy term.
- Options available for availing accidental and disability benefit rider, critical illness, premium pardon rider, and term rider.
- 5 years less premium paid than the policy term.
If you take a 15-year policy, then you will have to pay a premium for 10 years. The 10-year premium will be Rs 82545. Apart from this, if you get 50 thousand rupees every year till the year of maturity, then this amount will be 7.50 lakhs.
This means that on the policy of 10 lakh you will get a total of 17.5 lakh rupees at the time of maturity. If we add interest on the total premium paid by you, then it is 7.215, which is more than the interest on fixed deposits.