Ex-footballer of the Russian national team Bilyaletdinov received a summons at the age of 37

37-year-old football player, bronze medalist of the 2008 European Championship Diniyar Bilyaletdinov received a summons from the military registration and enlistment office. This was announced on September 28 by his father Rinat Bilyaletdinov.

He noted that 19 years ago, his son had already taken the oath, but he did military service “in the sports line.”

“The law still says – to call people up to 35 years old, and he is 37, so there is some kind of inconsistency here. Now he will find out whether this agenda is correct or whether it was sent early. <...> If there was a general mobilization, then there is no need to ask questions. In the meantime, the president has established a partial one, everything should be according to the law, ”Rinat Bilyaletdinov told RIA Novosti.

Bilyaletdinov played for Lokomotiv, Spartak, Torpedo, Anji, Rubin and Everton. Since 2022, he has been a member of the coaching staff of the Rodina-2 football club, playing in the Second League.

On the eve it became known that the 48-year-old former Dynamo football player and the Russian national team Sergey Grishin received a summons to the draft board.

Partial mobilization in Russia announced from September 21

The representative of the Main Organizational and Mobilization Directorate of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces, Rear Admiral Vladimir Tsimlyansky, noted that there was no order of conscription, but priority would be given to people with combat experience and suitable competencies. We are talking about both officers and privates and sergeants. The latter should be up to 35 years old, junior officers – up to 50, senior officers – up to 55.

Leave a Reply