The venture arm of the crypto exchange Binance presented 12 startups that will take part in the sixth season of the incubation program.
We’re excited to welcome the Season 6 Incubation Program cohort🎉
— Binance Labs Fund (@BinanceLabs) September 21, 2023
The company focused on several areas:
- Vistara is a one-click deployment tool for designing and managing scalable infrastructure across multiple ecosystems;
- UXUY is a multi-chain platform supporting MPC wallets and account abstraction, with functions for decentralized trading;
- BBOX – DEX on Linea’s L2 network, which can quickly create trading pools for a wide range of assets, while offering advanced yield strategies for liquidity providers;
- Derivio is a decentralized structured derivatives ecosystem on zkSync that aims to unlock the potential of DeFi for users, developers and institutions;
- Ethena — infrastructure provider for converting ETH into a stablecoin that generates passive income;
- Shogun — an order aggregator and intelligent liquidity router for modular networks, launched in the Cosmos ecosystem;
Web3 and AI
- MyShell — a chatbot platform for Web3 based on artificial intelligence with its own language models and modular design. It gives users the ability to create, share and monetize “robots”, each with a unique voice, memory and conversation style;
- NFPrompt is a platform with multimodal patented AI models that allows you to create NFT content, vote and receive rewards;
- QnA3 is an information sharing platform and Web3 browser powered by artificial intelligence. The service has its own extensive data pool;
- Cellula — a completely autonomous strategic life simulator on the Ethereum blockchain;
- Crypto Cafe — a platform for learning and earning money, dedicated to the topics of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, the goal of which is to reduce barriers to entry for users;
- MetaCene is the first MMORPG game to use Web3 technology and provide easy access for casual gamers.
Binance’s new funding season starts on September 25th. Those wishing to apply for participation can also fill out a form on the website.
Let us recall that in July, the venture division of the largest crypto exchange invested $10 million in the Radiant Capital landing protocol.
Previously, Binance Labs invested $4 million in Web3Go, a startup focused on data mining.
In August, the investment platform committed $2.5 million to privacy protocol zkPass.
The fund later supported the Helio Protocol project for $10 million to expand its liquid staking platform.
Found an error in the text? Select it and press CTRL+ENTER
ForkLog newsletters: keep your finger on the pulse of the Bitcoin industry!