1inch Labs releases web3 test platform SaaS with access to API to create new products.
The co-founder of the project, Sergey Kunz, said that the main goal of the service is “to provide fast and efficient software solutions for developers.”
“Basically, we offer a set of Web3 tools that can save you a lot of time, money, and labor. All of these solutions have been extensively tested in 1inch products since 2019,” he added.
According to him, with the help of the presented solutions, a DeFi project wallet and several decentralized applications were created. Also, the product has already been integrated by the MetaMask, Trust Wallet and Ledger projects.
Available tools include:
- Swap API for accessing liquidity across multiple blockchains
- Spot Price API for tracking token prices;
- Balance API provides information about wallet balances;
- Token API for searching tokens;
- Transaction Gateway API for analysis and protection of transactions;
- Portfolio API for point data tracking in Ethereum, BNB Chain and Polygon networks;
- 1inch Orderbook for placing orders in the order book.
There are currently two subscription plans available – Free and Enterprise. The latter offers more requests per second.
Recall that in June, the 1inch Network community supported a proposal to provide funding in the amount of $2 million to create a hardware wallet for the ecosystem.
Previously, the DeFi protocol team added support for zkSync, an L2 solution for scaling the Ethereum network.
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and press CTRL+ENTER
ForkLog Newsletters: Keep your finger on the pulse of the bitcoin industry!