The government has expanded the list of products prohibited from being imported into Russia. We are talking about goods, the country of origin of which is Ukraine or transported through the territory of Ukraine. The decree was signed by Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin, it is published on the portal of legal information.
According to the decree, it is prohibited to import from Ukraine to Russia:
- full fat cocoa paste;
- ready-made products obtained by swelling or roasting corn or cereal grains, muesli;
- tomato ketchup and other tomato sauces, mayonnaise, products for making sauces;
- ready-made soups and broths, as well as preparations for them;
- ice cream and sweet waters;
- palm oil and its fractions in net containers weighing 20 tons or less;
- prepared or canned meat products, prepared or canned crustaceans and molluscs;
- residues from the production of corn starch, oilcakes;
- products for livestock feed;
- enzymes and enzyme preparations;
- some types of timber, boxes, boxes and other packaging made of wood.
Changes were made to the annex to the government decree of December 29, 2018. Then, confectionery, fish and caviar, meat, sunflower oil, beer, wine and juices, as well as pebbles, gravel, paper and cardboard, gas turbines were included in the list of those prohibited from being imported into Russia from Ukraine. In 2019, the government included clothing and shoes, enamel dishes on this list. Later, glucose, fructose, medical supplies, radiators and boilers for central heating were added to the list.