The common man is relieved about petrol diesel. There is no increase in the price of petrol and diesel (Petrol Diesel Price) on behalf of the government oil companies in the Indian market even today. On the basis of the price of crude oil in the international market, oil companies have released the prices of petrol and diesel for Saturday. In the national capital Delhi on the last day of the week, the price of petrol is Rs 90.40 per liter while diesel is Rs 80.73 per liter. Let us know that on Thursday, the price was cut by 16 paise per liter.
Petrol in Mumbai has been hiked by Rs 96.82 and diesel by Rs 87.81, in Kolkata by petrol by Rs 90.62 and diesel by Rs 83.61 and in Chennai by petrol by Rs 92.43 and diesel by Rs 85.75.
Last month, there was a change of three times in the prices of petrol and diesel. Petrol and diesel became cheaper on 24 and 25 March. After this, on the next day of Holi i.e. March 30, they once again saw a cut in their prices. Overall prices of petrol and diesel were reduced by 60 paise and 61 paise per liter in these three days respectively.
Today’s rates of petrol diesel
- Petrol in Delhi is Rs 90.40 and diesel is Rs 80.73 per liter.
- Petrol in Mumbai is Rs 96.83 and diesel is Rs 87.81 per liter.
- Petrol in Chennai is Rs 92.43 and diesel is Rs 85.75 per liter.
- In Kolkata, petrol is Rs 90.62 and diesel is Rs 83.61 per liter.
- Petrol in Noida is Rs 88.79 and diesel is Rs 81.19 per liter.
- Petrol in Bangalore is Rs 93.43 and diesel is Rs 85.60 per liter.
- Petrol in Bhopal is Rs 98.41 and diesel is Rs 88.98 per liter.
- Petrol in Chandigarh is Rs 86.99 and diesel is Rs 80.43 per liter.
- Petrol in Patna is Rs 92.74 and diesel is Rs 85.97 per liter.
- Petrol in Lucknow is Rs 88.72 and diesel is Rs 81.13 per liter.
Please tell that there is a change in the prices of petrol and diesel every day at 6 in the morning. The new rates are applicable from 6 o’clock in the morning. After adding excise duty, dealer commission and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles. Petrol and diesel prices change every day, depending on what the prices of crude are in the international market along with foreign exchange rates.
The country’s three oil marketing companies HPCL, BPCL and IOC release new rates of petrol diesel after 6 am. For new rates, you can get information by visiting the website. At the same time, you can check the rate through SMS on mobile phones.
You can also know about the price of petrol diesel by sending an SMS to the number 92249 92249. You have to write the code of the RSP petrol pump dealer and send it to 92249 92249. If you are in Delhi and want to know the price of petrol diesel through message, then you have to write RSP 102072 and send it to 92249 92249.