Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin approved the list of curators of state programs at the level of deputy prime ministers. The list is published on the government website.
According to the document, a specialized deputy prime minister will be responsible for the implementation of each program. The government expects that the introduction of the institution of supervision will make the management of state programs more flexible. In addition, governing councils will start working under the guidance of curators. They will have to promptly make changes to the passports of state programs, thereby keeping them up to date.
Distribution of state programs:
- First Deputy Prime Minister Andrey Belousov: Program “Economic Development and Innovative Economy” (Ministry of Economic Development), “Development of the Transport System” (Ministry of Transport), “Public Finance Management and Regulation of Financial Markets” (Ministry of Finance).
- Deputy Prime Minister Victoria Abramchenko: programs for the development of agriculture and regulation of markets for agricultural products, raw materials and food, “Development of the fishery complex” and “Integrated development of rural areas” (Ministry of Agriculture), “Environmental protection”, “Reproduction and use of natural resources”, “Development of forestry” (Ministry of Natural Resources), as well as a program for the effective involvement of agricultural land in the turnover and the development of the amelioration complex of the Russian Federation (Ministry of Agriculture).
- Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Borisov: “Development of industry and increasing its competitiveness”, “Development of the military-industrial complex”, “Development of the aviation industry”, “Development of shipbuilding and equipment for the development of shelf deposits”, “Development of the electronic and radio-electronic industry” (Ministry of Industry and Trade), “Space activities of Russia “(State corporation” Roskosmos “),” Ensuring the country’s defense “(Ministry of Defense),” Ensuring state security “(FSB),” Ensuring the protection of the individual, society and the state “(Rosgvardia),” Protecting the population and territories from emergencies, providing fire safety and security of people on water bodies “(MES),” Ensuring public order and combating crime “(MIA),” Mobilization training of the Russian Federation “(GUSP).
- Deputy Prime Minister Tatiana Golikova: “Development of Healthcare” (Ministry of Health), “Development of Education” (Ministry of Education), “Social Support of Citizens”, “Accessible Environment”, “Promotion of Employment of the Population” (Ministry of Labor), “Development of Culture” (Ministry of Culture), “Provision of Chemical and Biological Security of the Russian Federation ”(Ministry of Health),“ Support and Promotion of the Russian Language Abroad ”(Ministry of Foreign Affairs),“ Development of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry ”(Ministry of Industry and Trade).
- Deputy Prime Minister – Chief of Staff of the Government Dmitry Grigorenko: “Justice” (Ministry of Justice), “Management of public finances and regulation of financial markets” (Ministry of Finance), in terms of the development of the tax and customs system, management of public debt and financial assets of the Russian Federation.
- Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak: “Development of Energy” (Ministry of Energy), “Development of the Nuclear Power Industry Complex” (“Rosatom”), “Management of the State Material Reserve” (Rosrezerv).
- Deputy Prime Minister Alexey Overchuk : “Foreign Policy Activity” and “International Development Assistance” (MFA), “National Spatial Data System” (Rosreestr).
- Deputy Prime Minister and Plenipotentiary of the President in the Far Eastern Federal District Yuri Trutnev: “Socio-economic development of the Far Eastern Federal District”, “Socio-economic development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation” (Ministry of Eastern Development), “Development of the North Caucasian Federal District” (Ministry of Economic Development).
- Deputy Prime Minister Marat Khusnullin: “Provision of affordable and comfortable housing and utilities for citizens of the Russian Federation” (Ministry of Construction), “Development of federal relations and creation of conditions for effective and responsible management of regional and municipal finances” (Ministry of Finance), “Social and economic development of the Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol” and “Socio-economic development of the Kaliningrad region” (Ministry of Economic Development).
- Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Chernyshenko: “Scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation” (Ministry of Education and Science), “Development of Tourism”, “Development of Physical Culture and Sports” (Ministry of Sports), “Implementation of State National Policy” (FADN), “Information Society” (Ministry of Digital Science).